Dated: June 11, 2020
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SECTION 14 OF THE AGREEMENT, BELOW, CONTAINS PROVISIONS GOVERNING HOW DISPUTES THAT YOU AND WE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DISPUTES THAT AROSE OR WERE ASSERTED PRIOR TO THE EFFEFCTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, IT CONTAINS AN RESOLUTION AGREEMENT WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRE DISPUTES BETWEEN US TO BE SUBMITTED TO BINDING AND FINAL RESOLUTION UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE RESOLUTIONS AGREEMENT: (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEVE AGAINST US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING; AND (2) YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEF IN A COURT OF LAW AND TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
Any dispute, claim or request for relief relating in any way to your use of the site and application will be governed and interpreted by and under the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic and EU (e.g. Regulation Nr. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)) and other laws of the state of Slovakia. If you do not agree to this Agreement do not access or use our Services.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY DODO SOLUTIONS S.R.O. IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Agreement available at our website and available for redirect from our mobile application. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Agreement. If we make any material changes, we will also send push notification or show a pop-up to you via our application. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately for new users of the website, the mobile application and/or the Services. These changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately also for existing users but we will require existing users to provide consent to the updated Agreement in a specified manner before further use of the website, the mobile application and/or the Services is permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the Services, including the website and the mobile application. Otherwise, your continued use of the Services, including the website and the mobile application, constitutes your acceptance of such changes. PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE REGULARLY TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT AGREEMENT.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be at least 13 years of age (16 years in the EU area) to access or use our Services. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may only access or use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who shall be bound by this Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you shall be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in connection with our Services. If you are accessing or using our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent that you are authorized to accept this Agreement on that person or entity’s behalf and that the person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or the other person or entity violates this Agreement.
- User Accounts and Account Security
If you choose to login to the Services via a third-party platform or social media network, you will need to use your credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third-party online platform. You must maintain the security of your third party account and promptly notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. If you permit others to use your account credentials, you are responsible for the activities of such users that occur in connection with your account.
- User Content
You acknowledge that some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that DODO Solutions s.r.o. may place such advertising and promotions on the Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your User Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or otherwise have the right to use the User Content modified by you on or through the Services in accordance with the rights and licenses set forth in this Agreement; (ii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of User Content you stylize on or through the Services; and (iii) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into this Agreement in your jurisdiction.
You may not create, post, store or share any User Content that violates this Agreement or for which you do not have all the rights necessary to grant us the license described above. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we may delete or remove User Content at any time and for any reason.
DODO Solutions s.r.o. is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Services for the purposes of User Content backup or storage. We will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any User Content.
- Prohibited Conduct and Content
You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing or using our Services. You will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that user and us;
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services;
- Attempt to access any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from our Services;
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
You may also only post or otherwise share User Content that is non-confidential and you have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post, store or share any User Content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- Is, in our sole judgment, objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or that may expose DODO Solutions s.r.o. or others to any harm or liability of any type.
In addition, although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we may delete or remove User Content at any time and for any reason.
- Limited License; Copyright and Trademark
Our Services and the text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, page headers, button icons, scripts, service marks, logos, slogans, filters, user generated filters and other content contained therein (collectively, the “Just You CAM Content”) are owned by or licensed to DODO Solutions s.r.o. and are protected under both Slovak and foreign laws. Except as explicitly stated in this Agreement, DODO Solutions s.r.o. and our licensors reserve all rights in and to our Services and the Just You CAM Content. You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Services and Just You CAM Content for your own personal use; however, such license is subject to this Agreement and does not include any right to: (a) sell, resell or commercially use our Services or Just You CAM Content; (b) copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display Just You CAM Content, except as expressly permitted by us or our licensors; (c) modify the Just You CAM Content, remove any proprietary rights notices or markings, or otherwise make any derivative uses of our Services or Just You CAM Content, except as expressly set forth in this Agreement; (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; or (e) use our Services or Just You CAM Content other than as expressly provided in this Agreement. Any use of our Services or Just You CAM Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted under this Agreement. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Just You CAM Content.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information you submit about DODO Solutions s.r.o. or our products or Services (collectively, “Feedback”), is non-confidential and we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You hereby grant to DODO Solutions s.r.o. a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Services and/or our business.
- Copyright Complaints
We have a policy of limiting access to our Services and terminating the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property copyright rights of others upon prompt notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. In the event of a violation of your rights, we are not responsible for the actions of our users in violation of these terms.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DODO Solutions s.r.o. and each of our respective officers, directors, agents, partners and employees (individually and collectively, the “DODO Solutions Parties”) from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, expenses or costs (“Claims”) arising out of or related to (a) your access to or use of our Services; (b) your User Content or Feedback; (c) your violation of this Agreement; (d) your violation, misappropriation or infringement of any rights of another (including intellectual property rights or privacy rights); or (e) your conduct in connection with our Services. You agree to promptly notify DODO Solutions Parties of any third party Claims, cooperate with DODO Solutions Parties in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees). You also agree that the DODO Solutions Parties will have control of the defense or settlement of any third party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and us or the other DODO Solutions Parties.
We do not control, endorse or take responsibility for any User Content or third-party content available on or linked to by our Services.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, we does not represent or warrant that our Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. While we attempt to make your access to and use of our Services safe, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that our Services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Services.
- Limitation of Liability
DODO SOLUTIONS s.r.o. AND THE OTHER DODO SOLUTIONS PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY—WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE—FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE OR THE OTHER OUR PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF US AND THE OTHER OUR PARTIES, FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES.
The limitations set forth in this section will not limit or exclude liability for the gross negligence, fraud or intentional misconduct of DODO Solutions s.r.o. or the other DODO Solutions Parties or for any other matters in which liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Additionally, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you release DODO Solutions s.r.o. and the other DODO Solutions Parties from responsibility, liability, claims, demands, and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown (including, but not limited to, claims of negligence), arising out of or related to disputes between users and the acts or omissions of third parties. The Contracting Parties agree that the legal relations between them shall be governed by the law of the Slovak Republic.
- Transfer and Processing Data
By accessing or using our Services, you acknowledge and, as applicable, consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information about you in and to the United States and other countries conduct according to Article 44 – 46 Regulation Nr. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Dispute Resolution; Binding Resolution Agreement
Pursuant to Section 37 of the Act on Private International Law and Procedural Law No. 97/1963 Coll. the competent court for the settlement of your claims is the court in the place where the service provider has its registered office in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement and your access to and use of our Services will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Slovak Republic, consistent with the Act No. 160/2015 Civil dispute law without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to the Agreement.
- Electronic Communications
By accessing or using the Services, you also consent to receive electronic communications from DODO Solutions s.r.o. (e.g., responses to your requests, questions and feedback, announcements, updates, and security alerts through a push notification or by posting notices on our Services). You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to access or use our Services. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.
If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Additional Terms Applicable to iOS Devices
The following terms apply if you install, access or use the Services on any device that contains the iOS mobile operating system (the “App”) developed by Apple Inc. (“Apple”).
- Acknowledgement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded solely between us, and not with Apple, and DODO Solutions s.r.o., not Apple, is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof. You further acknowledge that the usage rules for the App are subject to any additional restrictions set forth in the Usage Rules for the Apple App Store Terms of Service as of the date you download the App, and in the event of any conflict, the Usage Rules in the App Store shall govern if they are more restrictive. You acknowledge and agree that you have had the opportunity to review the Usage Rules.
- Scope of License. The license granted to you is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad that you own or control as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support. You and DODO Solutions s.r.o. acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- Warranty. You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, with respect to the App. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if any, paid to Apple for the App by you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. The parties acknowledge that to the extent that there are any applicable warranties, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any such applicable warranty would be the sole responsibility of DODO Solutions s.r.o.. However, you understand and agree that in accordance with this Agreement, DODO Solutions s.r.o., has disclaimed all warranties of any kind with respect to the App, and therefore, there are no warranties applicable to the App.
- Product Claims. You and DODO Solutions s.r.o., acknowledge that as between Apple and DODO Solutions s.r.o.,, DODO Solutions s.r.o.,, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to (a) product liability claims, (b) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The parties acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights, DODO Solutions s.r.o.,, and not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required under this Agreement.
- Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Developer Name and Address. Any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App should be directed to:
DODO Solutions s.r.o.
917 08 Trnava
- Third-Party Terms of Agreement. You agree to comply with any applicable third-party terms when using the Services.
- Third-Party Beneficiary. The parties acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof).
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and DODO Solutions s.r.o. relating to your access to and use of our Services. The failure of DODO Solutions s.r.o. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement is for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, this Agreement is intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity.